Pages

Jan 19, 2011

Are you in the right career? Take the Career Personality Test...I just Did!

I'm one of those weird people that for some reason love answering questions about themselves (a.ka. "Personality Tests"), so I didn't hesitate to try out the personality tests recomended by Gretchen Rubin's blog post "6 Tips for Coping with the Fact that You Don’t Remember a Person’s Name" in Yahoo! Shine. Because I'm near-obsessed with personal branding for the workplace, I dived into the 58 questions in the Career Inventory Test. Even though it didn't even come close in my career likings [ I happen to don't like flowers or pets ((sigh)) ] at least it validated why I'm soo looking forward to throwing my "2nd Annual Cupcakes and Champagne Academy Awards Party" in my NYC studio next month. YES I DO LOVE to ENTERTAIN!  Now your turn...


Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion
76%
Emotional Stability
90%
Orderliness
33%
Altruism
63%
Inquisitiveness
43%

You are an Entertainer, possible professions include - veterinarian, flight attendant, floral designer, real estate agent, child care provider, social worker, fundraiser, athletic coach, musician, secretary, receptionist, special events producer, teacher
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: