Pages

Sep 30, 2010

This is how a b r i l l i a n t online marketing campaign looks like....Subway's "Artistas Frescos"

Even though I'm a Subway fan (where are the 6" teriyaki w/whole wheat bread lovers??), I found out about this b r i l l i a n t online marketing initiative when last week, my good friend and business partner, Natacha de los Angeles and her fiance, Gino Ginocchio, told me that they were selected as semi-finalists in Subway's "Artistas Frescos" campaign!!! They were even surprised! They shoot the video below in the recent Juan Luis Guerra concert in NYC and even forgot about it after that! The deal was to sing Subway's new jingle in on-location + kareoke-style (did I mention b r i l l i a n t?). Then all videos were posted in http://www.subwayartistasfrescos.com/ (ties nicely with the chain's slogan "East Fresh" / "Come Fresco"). From the hundreds of videos, the top five were chosen and now it's up to us to vote for the best one. The prize? A Las Vegas vacation! Sooooo Natacha and Gino have been working sooo many long hours in Global Hue that I strongly believe that they need a gambling-eating-show vacation! PLEASE VOTE and help it go viral.... (ofcourse, Subway people would luuuv that...and they should love me too jaja!!)

No comments: